Give the Gift of Free Membership to the ABA and Law Practice Division
Share the gift of ABA with your friends and colleagues. Let them know how the ABA’s resources can help them become better lawyers. This free offer includes a trial ABA membership plus participation in one practice-specific section (the Law Practice Division, for example) through August 15, 2015.
Free membership to the Law Practice Division is a brilliant gift for a law student, solo practitioner, or any lawyer with an interest in practice management, or in the marketing, finance, or technology related to practicing law.
A few of the many rewarding benefits of a Law Practice Division membership:
- Discounted registration on Law Practice CLEs
- Opportunity to write for Law Practice periodicals and publications
- Solo Resources
- Career Resources (Can post, view, and apply for job openings worldwide!)
- Special Law Practice member pricing on more than 80 publications
- Leadership development through committee involvement
- Networking opportunities at Law Practice Quarterly Meetings
- Opportunity to join ABA Women Rainmakers
Some benefits of an ABA membership:
- The ABA helps you sharpen your practice – membership includes participation in one complimentary practice-specific Division, like the Law Practice Division.
- The ABA saves you time and money – membership includes up to 18 hours of free CLE, available live and on-demand.
- The ABA offers practical tips to help you take the next step in your career – membership includes access to the Free Career Advice Series webinars.
- The ABA connects you to the latest legal news – membership includes subscriptions to the ABA Journal and e-newsletter.
Don’t run out of time! This offer expires 1/31/15
Rebecca Haack is the Administrator at Fullenweider Wilhite, a Houston-based Family Law firm specializing in complex divorce, business valuation, and asset division. She has 6 years’ expertise in the administration of law firms and has worked in many legal environments including Corporate Litigation, Insurance Defense, Subrogation, Plaintiff, and Family Law. Rebecca is an active member of the Law Practice Division, on the Member Development Committee, and is the Editor of Law Practice News.