Introducing the ABA’s first ever BOOT CAMP webinar series…
- January 26-29, 2015
- 6 credit hours / 3 ethics credits (pending approval)
Join us for a concentrated and comprehensive look into Legal Project Management!
In just four lunch periods, ABA experts will guide you through every stage of the legal project management process. Course attendees who finish all four programs will receive their very own ABA LPM Certificate of Completion.
Solo practitioners, law firm partners, in-house counsel, and paraprofessionals will all benefit from the ABA Legal Project Management training program. While each Stage is a standalone program, purchase the entire series for a 15% discount.
- LPM STAGE 1 introduces the core concepts of legal project management and explains the process for engaging with clients on new legal projects.
- LPM STAGE 2 positions you to plan for your legal projects by identifying deliverables and tools to work with your clients.
- LPM STAGE 3 identifies ways to manage your legal projects and monitor the progress of them throughout the execution process.
- LPM STAGE 4 explains the importance of evaluating and closing your legal projects when tasks are complete to capture lessons learned and new products.
Get a 25% early bird discount if you register before January 11, 2015