Speech Solutions for Lawyers, July 13, 2015, 3:00 – 4:30 EST
- CLE Telephone Seminar/Webcast by American Law Institute
- Faculty: Britt Lorish
- LP MEMBERS: Use TSWMLPM for a $90 Discount!
Why You Should Attend
While lawyers are using dictation tools in their everyday practice, many shy away from pairing those tools with speech recognition solutions remembering the inaccurate and time-consuming options from the past. During this program we will survey some of the speech solutions currently out in the market and how they can do more than draft correspondence and briefs. We will also compare software-based vs. cloud speech recognition solutions and factors to consider when choosing the right speech solution for your practice.
What You Will Learn
- Common misconceptions about speech solutions
- Using speech solutions to customize/ automate draft documents and conduct research
- Integrating speech solutions with practice management programs
- Choosing the right speech solution for your practice
Have a question for the faculty?
Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions submitted during the program will be answered live by the faculty. In addition, all registrants will receive a set of downloadable course materials and free access to the archived online program.